The CH-49 Mohawk was designed for use as a "Medium-Lift" Cargo transport helicopter by the AAF. It found usage on Altis with the civilian population as an entry level cargo helicopter as the only other legal cargo transport helicopter is the very expensive CH-67 Huron.
|Max Speed:||300 km/h|
The Mohawk found extensive use with the civilians of Altis for cargo operations and also, to some extent, as a passenger transport helicopter due to its high capacity and fairly cheap price when compared to a Huron.
- Passenger Transport
- Cargo Transport
The Mohawk is a triple-engine helicopter with decent armour around the frame of the helicopter. Due to the triple engine setup and very bulky air frame the Mohawk is considerably less manoeuvrable when compared to the other commercially available helicopters. Notably, the design incorporated a tail rotor that is positioned much higher than normal to prevent damage on landing.
- Armouring across the air frame
- Countermeasure launchers
- Large passenger / Cargo section
- Fitted with a winch the Mohawk is able to sling load the following:
- Due to the extra weight the Mohawk is not very manoeuvrable at high speed
- Despite its size, the Mohawk can reach a max speed of around 300 km/h
- The engines can take time to respond to inputs - Planning ahead is important
- The Mohawk can carry a maximum of 18 people - 2 Crew and 16 Passengers
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The CH-49 Mohawk Supports:
- Up to level 3 Hull upgrades
- Up to level 3 Fuel upgrades
- Up to level 3 Winch Upgrades
- Up to level 3 Main Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 3 Tail Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 3 Lockpick Upgrades
- Transponder Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Black / Yellow
- Green / Yellow
- Poseidon Camo
- The Mohawk appears to be based off the "AW101 Merlin".