The Water Scooter (AKA the Jetski) is a recreational, aquatic vehicle used by the civilians of Altis for small coastal trips around the Island or to experience the thrill of being out on open Seas in such as small, powerful craft. The Water Scooter requires you to own the Apex DLC to drive.
|Chop Shop Price:||£750|
|Max Speed:||85 km/h|
The Water Scooter is purely a recreational vehicle that provides its users with fast and exhilarating travel. The Water Scooter is fast making it popular for short coastal hops and its short draft makes it and ideal close shore vehicle.
- Recreational usage
- Short distance coastal transportation.
As the name suggests the Water Scooter is very similar to a Scooter (Motorbike) in terms of size and shape however, without the wheels and a powerful aquatic propulsion system.
- Due to its lightweight design, it can be sling loaded by and rotary aircraft.
- Its four stroke engine powers its water propulsion system, in turn providing the Scooter with a max speed of 85 km/h.
- The craft has a relatively high speed in comparison to other craft and has greater handling capabilities due to its small and compact design.
- Its small fuel capacity limits its distance to a small radius, however its short draft allows it to access shallower waters.
There is space for 3 occupants, 1 driver and 2 passengers who sit in tandem with the driver.
The Water scooter can support the following Mods which can be bought at the Boat Mod Shop:
- Up to Level 1 Hull Upgrades
- Up to Level 2 Fuel Upgrades
- Up to Level 1 Lockpicking Upgrades
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Any Boat Store