The SDV [Swimmer Delivery Vehicle] as its officially known is a Submersible vehicle used to transport Divers large distances underwater whilst having the option to remain virtually undetectable from the Surface.
|Chop Shop Price:||£149,999|
|Max Speed:||30 km/h|
Was primarily developed for the NATO forces on Altis, however excess assets were stripped of there laser designators and thermal imaging cameras before being sold to the Altis Police Service and distributed to Civilian Boat Store.
- Marine Police Unit Operations
The SDV is a small cylindrical submersible, designed primarily to allow its 4 man crew quick and easy access to the oceans depths whilst remaining undetected.
- Outfitted with a Retractable Periscope.
- The SDV can be operated by 1 person, however a second operate may use the periscope whilst the other controls the craft.
- There are 4 retractable hatches which open/close to allow access to the internal personnel compartment.
Can be airlifted by the following Helicopters:
- The SDV travels at a top speed of 23km/h when on the waters surface, which reduces to 18km/h when submerged.
- It has a reasonably small turning circle for the type of craft.
- 4 Divers sit in a 2x2 formation within the SDV with the aft 2 command the craft.
Upgrades can be bought from the Boat Mod Shop. The SDV Supports:
- Up to Level 3 Hull Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Fuel Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Lockpicking Upgrades
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various Boat Stores
- The SDV is based off of the real-life 'Mark 8 Mod 1 SEAL Delivery Vehicle' which is used the the U.S Navy and Royal Navy.
- Currently the only submersible vehicle of its kind in Arma 3, and the entire Arma Series.