NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
|Chop Shop Price:||£8,955|
|Max Speed:||250 km/h|
- Off-road driving
- Medium to high speed driving
The SUV is a vehicle that can be used on all sorts of terrain. Sporting decent handling and a 4x4 drive system to assist its off-road use. The power engine combined with the increased ride height give the driver a much better view of the road ahead aiding in high-speed cruises.
- High Suspension giving a better view of the road ahead
- Tougher body shell compared to the Hatchback range ensuring the occupants are more protected in the event of a collision
- Can be loaded into vehicle transports such as a Blackfish or Xi'an
- Can be sling loaded by a variety of Helicopters
Whilst similar to the Offroad in terms of off-road handling, it has a greater acceleration and a better Top Speed. Compared to the Hatchback range of vehicles it handles better at its top speed on all terrain and has a better breaking force allowing you to stay in control.
The SUV always has a max seating capacity of 4 people. 1 Driver and 3 Passengers
Upgrades can be bought from the Mod Shop. The SUV Supports:
- Up to Level 4 Tyre Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Hull Upgrades
- Up to Level 2 Engine Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Fuel Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Lockpicking Upgrades
- Can install a GPS Tracker
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Any Motor Store
- Dark Red
- White - Frontline Policing
- Black - Specialist Unit (I.e. NCA or Armed Response)
- Unmarked Black - Specialist Protection Group
- Command - Police Command/Specialist Protection Group (VIP SUV)
- Mayoral SUV (Armoured)
- The SUV appears to be based of the X6 Model from BMW
- The SUV became much easier to drift after the physics were changed
- The SUV became much more fragile after the physics were changed