NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
The Offroad is a civilian vehicle designed primarily to cope with the many dirt tracks and rugged terrain that make up Altis whilst also carrying either a M2 HMG .50cal or space for passengers. The offroad has also found usage by Poseidon due to its cheap cost and off roading capabilities. The offroad is also utilised by ARAC to assist their staff in responding to breakdowns in remote areas.
|Chop Shop Price:||£2,850|
|Max Speed:||200 km/h|
|Buy Price:||Not Buyable|
|Retrieval Price:||Not Retrievable|
|Sell Price:||Not Sellable|
|Chop Shop Price:||Not Stealable|
|Weapon:||1× M2 HMG .50|
|Max Speed:||200 km/h|
The Offroad is fairly cheap but fills a vital role in being a cheap, durable vehicle capable of transporting a large amount of passengers or being used as fire support across rugged terrain with ease. The only other vehicle that competes with this is the newer MB 4WD
- Offroad Transport
- Fire Support
- Vehicle Repair
The offroad sports a durable chasis and body to cope with the rugged terrain as well as having a 4 wheel drive system by default. It is easily adapted for various use by modifying the rear flatbed.
- Is able to be slingloaded
- Can carry 4 passengers in the bed in addition to the 2 up front
- The ARAC variant can carry 2 passengers in the bed in addition to the 2 up front
- The armed variant has an attached M2 HMG .50cal gun in the bed preventing it from carrying extra passengers
- Only vehicle capable of firing .50 cal rounds that rebels can access
- Passengers in the bed are able to fire their weapons from the rear of the vehicle
The offroad sports great accelerating both on and off road. It's offroad capabilites are only competed with by the newer built MB 4WD, however, the offroad can still carry more people overall.
- The Unarmed Civilian variant can carry a max of 6 people. 1 Driver, 1 Passenger and 4 passengers in the bed
- The ARAC service variant can carry a max of 4 people. 1 Driver, 1 Passenger and 2 passengers in the bed
- The Armed Variant can carry a max of 3 people. 1 Driver, 1 Passenger and 1 Gunner.
Upgrades can be bought from the Mod Shop.
- Up to Level 4 Tyre Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Hull Upgrades
- Up to Level 2 Engine Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Fuel Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Lockpicking Upgrades
- Can install a GPS Tracker
- Supports no Upgrades.
Purchase and Rent
- Rebel Outpost (Armed Variant)
- Dark Red
- Blue / White
- Jungle Camo 1-5
- Sand Camo 1-2
- Sand Jungle Camo 1-4
- Poseidon Camo
- The offroad appears to be based upon the "D-MAX" by Isuzu.