The Huron is the most expensive helicopter currently available on Altis. Initially designed for Heavy Lifting and transportation operations for NATO, the surplus air frames, once again, found themselves for sale on the commercial market. The Huron found popularity with the richer occupants of Altis due to its great carrying capacity and large rear passenger section. It requires the Helicopters DLC to use.
|Max Speed:||300 km/h|
The Huron is considered the "big brother" to the CH-49 Mohawk by the citizens of Altis due to their similar roles. The surplus air frames that are available on the market have had their side mounted 6.5mm Gatling guns stripped out therefore only the unarmed variant is available for purchase.
- Passenger Transport
- Cargo Transport
The Huron features a Tandem rotor design and does not require a rear tail rotor. This design, along with the twin engine, allows the Huron to utilise all of its power for lifting operations giving it a much greater carrying capacity whilst keeping it much more stable.
- Armouring across the air frame
- Countermeasure launchers
- Large passenger / Cargo section
- Fitted with a winch the Huron is able to slingload the following:
- The Huron is much more stable due to its rotor design
- Due to the large air frame it is considerably less maneuverable than other helicopters.
- The Huron can carry a maximum of 20 people - 2 Crew and 18 Passengers
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The CH-67 Huron Supports:
- Up to level 3 Hull upgrades
- Up to level 3 Fuel upgrades
- Up to level 3 Winch Upgrades
- Up to level 3 Main Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 3 Rear Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 3 Lockpick Upgrades
- Transponder Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Default (Black)
- The Huron appears to be based off the "CH-47 Chinook".