The Speedboat Minigun is a light patrol vessel that is universally employed by the Marine Policing Unit.
|Buy Price:||Not Buyable|
|Chop Shop Price:||Not Stealable|
|Max Speed:||75 km/h|
This V shaped boat with two powerful jet impellers excels in speed and manoeuvrability. It is used by The Marine Policing Unit as a coastline guard boat and for special operations.
The police force has disabled the front facing GMG turret and only uses the Back mounted Minigun.
- Special operations transport.
The Speedboat is a compact, twin-engined boat that uses a V-shaped hull.
- Though it is too heavy to be lifted by smaller helicopters such as the WY-55 or the MH-9, Speedboats can still be airlifted via sling-loading with either the Huron or Mi-290 heavy-lift helicopters.
- The Speedboat provides The Marine Policing Unit the ability to insert and extract on coastlines, and to patrol/perform maritime interdiction against rebel forces.
The hull's sleek design enables it to glide through the water with little resistance.
It has very good handling and can make sharp turns in the water without needing too much space to manoeuvre.
The crew includes the driver, the commander and the rear gunner. Up to eight passengers can either sit in the rear and front, or stand up while holding handlebars located on the port and starboard sides of the boat.
- The Speedboat appears to be a futuristic rendition of the real-life "Small Unit Riverine Craft" manufactured by Raytheon Naval & Maritime Integrated Systems.
- The SURC is primarily utilised by the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps as a patrol boat, though it can also act in a fire support capacity for ground forces operating in littoral/riverine environments.