NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
|Chop Shop Price:||Not Stealable|
|Max Speed:||800 km/h|
The A-143 Buzzard was primarily built for the Altis Armed Forces as a multi role attack jet. Post conflict, seized assets were stripped of all weaponry and sold to the civilians of Altis. Its one of the cheaper jet air planes available to purchase on Altis. Its often used now for quick transport around the island as well as a recon vehicle during rebel activities.
- Primarily used in Combat Air Patrols and Close Air Support by the AAF.
- Its narrow fuselage and small straight wing surface make it a small target and make spotting the aircraft difficult.
- Designed to be a low cost attack aircraft capable of combat in both the air and on the ground, however it no longer carries any weaponry.
- Single Jet engine design.
- The Buzzard is small and is compact enough to be sling loaded by the CH-67 Huron.
- It has a relatively powerful engine compared to the overall size of the aircraft.
- due to its aerodynamic design and large its turning radius is relatively small
- 1x Pilot
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The Buzzard Supports:
- Transponder Upgrade
- Thermal Camera Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at:
Purchase and Rent
- Red Arrow
- The Buzzard is a slightly modified version of the 'real-world' Czech-made "L-159 Alca" light attack jet manufactured by Aero Vodochody.