La Trinite Police
The La Trinite Constabulary is responsible for keeping law and order in the City of La Trinite. This is primarily done through vehicle patrols, police presence and police intelligence. The main area's of interest in La Trinite are as follows: La Trinite Fuel, 10 Trinite Street, Malden Metal Merchants, La Trinite Bank, RBM Internation Reserve
Each Saturday at 18:00 GMT a SGT+ meeting is convened where members of La Trinite constabulary can voice their opinions, bring up any points they want escalated, discuss ways to improve and debate promotions as well as demotions.
The main aspects the La Trinite Constabulary look for in an officer are:
- Feedback: 'Does the individual have a track record of consistent proficiency across all aspects of policing, are they often touted as good patrol partners by a diverse range of officers?'
- Activity: 'Are they patrolling regularly on ordinary patrols as well as their specialist patrols, and getting involved with members of the constabulary?'
- Acuity: 'Can this person hold their own in a role-play scenario, keep their cool in negotiations, have clear and consistent communications with people both in person and over the radio?'
- Leadership: 'Will this individual step up and lead when the need arises, and if so, do they perform confidently?'
- Combat: 'When the chips are down, can they not only hold their own but get the most out of their fellow officer in the most stressful of situations?'
La Trinite officers are expected to be reliable, positive, logical and kind, as their actions represent the Constabulary and the Police as a whole.