I like driving in my car, its not quite a Jaguar. Fuel Stations, fuelling Altis's most common form of transport. On Altis you're never far from a Fuel Station (unless your up in the north-western mountains that is) each of which is fully equipped with all your immediate roadside needs such as nibbles and toolkits. They also meet Rebel needs, the need to rob. Fuel Stations can too be robbed of some quite large sums, that is if the Police don't show up. They also sell Lottery Tickets for £25,000 (Prizes can be claimed from a Post Office).
To fuel your vehicle, park it near the pumps, walk over to the pump and select fuel vehicle on the scroll wheel menu, this will produce a progress bar, once full you'll be charged from you bank and you may be on your merry way.
Fuel Stations Shops:
|RPG Tips Tea||£10|
|Full Fuel Can||£850|
Mofo 24hr Service
|First Aid Kit||£250|
|NV Goggles (Brown)||£2,000|
- 5 Online Police Officers
- Any Weapon
- With a Weapon drawn, enter the Fuel station and look at the Tablet
- A list will appear which is navigated by using your Scroll wheel. Select 'Rob Station'
- Once you start to rob it, an alarm will sound alerting anyone in the local vicinity of your intentions. Along with this, the Fuel Station map marker will turn Red. The Altis Police Service are also notified or The Poseidon Cartel are depending on where the Fuel Station is situated.
- You must stay within 10 meters of the Station to keep 'Robbing it'
- Once the progress bar reached 100%, you will receive up to £200,000 in cash.
Fuel Station List
There are 13 named Fuel Stations on Altis:
Salt Lake Fuel