NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
The M-900 helicopter is the civilian adapted variant of the MH-9 Hummingbird. Whilst the Hummingbird was initially designed for NATO as a light transport and recon helicopter the M-900 is primarily used for Transport or just general flying. It has not had the same success as the MH-9 has found on the commercial market due to the MH-9 sporting much better handling despite the two helicopters using the same air frame. The M-900 was added with the Helicopters DLC however the DLC is not required to fly the aircraft.
|Chop Shop Price:||£48,765|
|Max Speed:||245 km/h|
The M-900 was primarily designed for transport between the various Tanoan islands but has found limited use within Altis
The M-900 is based upon the MH-9 Hummingbird frame but focused more on passenger safety and comfort. One way this was achieved was the removal of the side benches and the addition of cabin doors for the crew and passengers. However, due to the same cheap construction materials used, the M-900 doesn't offer much protection to its systems or occupants if fired upon.
- Due to its small footprint, the M-900 can be incredibly difficult to spot visually
- Due to the design of the engine and rotors, the M-900 can also be very difficult to hear unless you are fairly close to it.
- The lightness of the air frame means it can reach its top speed fairly quickly
- Has a Maximum capacity of 4 - 2 Crew and 2 Passengers
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The M-900 Supports:
- Up to level 1 Hull upgrades
- Up to level 1 Fuel upgrades
- Up to level 1 Winch upgrades
- Up to level 2 Main Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 2 Tail Rotor upgrades
- Up to level 2 Lockpick Upgrades
- Transponder Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Digi Green
- Jeans Blue
- Speedy Redline
- Waves Blue
- Rebel Digital
- National Police Air Service (NPAS)
- Unmarked (See Civilian Variants)
National Health Service
- The main air frame appears to be based on the "MD-500" style of Helicopters manufactured by Hughes Helicopters, McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems and MD Helicopters