The Altis Police Board was introduced with the aim of increasing the transparency within the Police Service. The Board have a weekly meeting, held on Wednesday at 7pm, and discuss a mixture of different issues as listed below.
Roles of the Board
- Vote on people’s unblacklisting
- Discuss issues within their respective departments and present any issues to the Altis Police Service Command
- Vote on changes to the APS that have been presented to the Command in the previous board
- To present any ideas to the APS board for their discussion for the following Board Meeting where it will either be voted on or denied with a valid reason
Members of the APS Board
- APS Command
- 1 x SI+ From each Constabulary (Kavala, West, East, RTU, Academy)
- 1 x Representative for Constabulary INS and Below
- 1 x Specialised Unit Command from each unit (AR, NCA, NPAS, SPECTRE, SPG, MPU, RT)
- Guests - Members of the staff team can come to the meeting and management will attend if requested
Board Rules / Regulations
There are some basic rules and regulations for the Police Board to follow to make sure to keep a smooth running within any changes.
- All ideas must be presented to the APS Command prior to the Board meeting either in the previous board meeting or a minimum of 3 days before the next meeting.
- All changes need to be announced at the Board meeting at least 3 days before coming into force, this is to give the Constabulary Command time to get things in order.
- There must be 3 out of 4 CC’s to complete a major change*1, even if the vote is successful, as it will be up to Gold Command to manage and implement the change, as well as admins to approve the changes first.
- This can be overridden on an admin level if it impacts the server/map.
- In case of lack of CC’s present, 2 DCC’s and a CC can accept the request, however 3.2 still takes precedence and can also be declined on good grounds by remaining command.
- Any changes authorised by APS Command and the Board still require authorisation on an management level.
*1 - A major change is something that will change the map design, or Add/Remove/Change constabularies or departments.