The To-201 Shikra is a multi-role/air-superiority fighter jet that was used during the war by CSAT forces.
|Max Speed:||1500 km/h|
The To-201 Shikra is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter jet. The aircraft was designed by a CSAT and Russian joint syndicate with the goal to build a highly agile and manoeuvrable air-superiority fighter.
- Recreational use
The To-201 is a twin-engined stealth fighter that uses a semi-blended-wing-body fuselage.
- Primarily designed with supermanoeuvrability in mind, it incorporates all-moving horizontal and vertical stabilisers.
- When it comes to Within Visual Range (WVR) dogfights, the To-201 is far superior to the NATO Black Wasp in almost every aspect.
- Its agility is unrivalled, and can easily out-turn and outmanoeuvre its NATO counterpart with ease.
- The To-201 has a maximum seating capacity of just one; the pilot themselves. It cannot transport any passengers or crewmen.
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The To-201-Shikra Supports:
- Transponder Upgrade (Up to level 2)
- Thermal Camera Upgrade
Purchase and Rent