NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
The A-149 Gryphon is a fourth-generation, single-seat, single-engine, and all-weather tactical fighter jet. The aircraft was designed as a multi-role platform at an affordable cost.
|Chop Shop Price:||Not Stealable|
|Max Speed:||1000 km/h|
- Recreational use
- Despite its aging platform, the A-149 has still been upgraded with the newest sensors and weapons systems.
- single-seat, single-engine, and all-weather tactical fighter jet.
- Underslung forward facing Camera.
- The Gryphon has a total of three fuel tanks located along the left and right sides of the fuselage, along with a third just behind the engine. All three tanks can only resist up to 180 points of damage before rupturing
The Gryphon's control surfaces consist of five components:
- Ailerons (left/right)
- Elevators (left/right)
- Rudder (centre)
Due to these Control surfaces the Gryphon is easy to fly
The Gryphon only contains a single seat (for the pilot). It is unable to transport any passengers or additional crew.
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The Gryphon Supports:
- Transponder Upgrade
- Thermal Camera Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at:
Purchase and Rent.
- standard camo
- The Gryphon is directly based on the real-world "JAS 39 Gripen" multi-role fighter jet designed by Saab of Sweden.