NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
|Chop Shop Price:||£75,000|
|Max Speed:||160 km/h|
The Qilin is a versatile vehicle initially designed for recon and troop transport. Sporting a high capacity of 7 people total it rose to fame very quickly with many civilian groups across the island as well as the Poseidon Cartel. All variations require the Apex DLC to use.
The Qilin quickly became the go-to-choice for many large gangs due to its incredibly high mobility, 4x4 drive system and large carry capacity. The 6 passenger seats are only protected by a basic cage and frame system but due to this also allow passengers to reliably aim and fire weapons from their seats with decent accuracy.
- Recon Missions
- Fire Support
- Infil / Exfil Operations
Initially Mass Produced for Recon Forces, the surplus stock was sold to Altis in bulk and made available to to local population.
- 4x4 Drive System for off-road usage
- Large troop transport capabilities
- Can be slingloaded by certain helicopters.
- All passengers are able to fire weapons from the vehicle
- Decent Handling across all terrain due to the 4x4 Drive system
Has a maximum capacity of 7 People. 6 Passengers and 1 Driver
Upgrades can be bought from the Mod Shop. The Qilin Supports:
- Up to Level 4 Tyre Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Hull Upgrades
- Up to Level 2 Engine Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Fuel Upgrades
- Up to Level 3 Lockpicking Upgrades
- Can install a GPS Tracker
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- Any Motor Store
- Green Hex
- Hot Pink
- Poseidon Camo
- The Qilin appears to be based on a fast attack vehicle made by ST Kinetics LTD called the "Light Strike Vehicle Mark II"