NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
The A-143 Buzzard was used by the CSAT Forces as a Close Air Support aircraft. After the Conflict NATO seized assets and stripped them of all weaponry and sold them to the civilians of Altis.
|Chop Shop Price:||Not Stealable|
|Max Speed:||900 km/h|
- Primarily used in Combat Air Patrols and Close Air Support by the AAF.
- The full tail tilt design allows the Neophron to have increased maneuverability over its equivalent counterparts.
- twin engine design.
- Its large fuselage originally bolstered a large array of weaponry. It now creates the distinguishable shape of the Neophron.
- Air Brake System mounted in to top of the Fuselage
- Can be sling loaded by the Mi-290 Taru.
- Extremely agile due to its til tail design.
- Has a higher Stall speed than other equivalent craft, however can reach its top speed quicker due to its lightweight design.
- 1x Pilot
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The Neophron Supports:
- Transponder Upgrade
- Thermal Camera Upgrade
Purchase and Rent
- The Neophron is based on the 'real-life' "Yak-130" designed by the Yakovlev Design Bureau, a subsidiary of the United Aircraft Corporation.