Difference between revisions of "Van"
m (ADDED NOTICE)
m (added G7S Van)
|Line 156:||Line 156:|
Revision as of 09:52, 20 May 2020
NOTE: All Vehicle and Weapon prices are currently halved. The ingame prices will be 50% of what is displayed here!
The Van is a commercial vehicle that has found use across the entire island, Each faction has its very own variant of it including the civilians of Altis. The Van has many variants such as the Cargo and Transport. All over which however sit on the same chassis. The transport variant can be utilised as a bus and can be used by civilians who wish to operate there own bus business, however storage space is significantly smaller compared to the Cargo version. To drive the Van you must have the Laws of War DLC.
|Max Speed:||155 km/h|
|Max Speed:||155 km/h|
The standard van can be used for a huge variety of practical purposes. This particular model features a long load length and excellent roof height, allowing for the transport of passengers, cargo, or even some smaller vehicles. Specialised variants are used by the National Health Service for patient treatment and transportation and other various utility services.
- Personnel transport.
- Cargo transport.
- Medium speed driving.
The Van is a civilian multipurpose vehicle designed for a variety of roles ranging from transporting freight and/or personnel, repairing ground vehicles, or transporting injured patients to hospitals.
- Has enough space for cargo while maintaining its slim profile.
- Transport variant can transport up to 9 passengers.
- The Cargo variant can carry two quadbikes or go-karts.
- The Transport variant is able to be sling loaded by a CH-49 Mohawk and other, larger helicopters.
- The Cargo variant is able to be sling loaded by a Huron.
- All variants of the Van are able to achieve a top speed of 155 km/h.
- They have fairly decent acceleration and can reach speeds of up to 100 km/h in less than 12 seconds (while driving on paved roads).
- The cargo van has room for 1 driver and 6 passengers.
- The transport van has room for 1 driver and 8 passengers.
Upgrades can be bought from the Mod Shop. Both Vans Support the following upgrades:
|Van Transport & Van Cargo|
|Name||Price lvl 1||Price lvl 2||Price lvl 3||Price lvl 4|
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
|Van Transport||Van Cargo|
|GigaBus PSV||Redstone Racing|
|Arma 3 BattleBus||Fuel|
- Ambulance (with life support capabilities unlike other NHS vehicles)
- The Van is based on the "Sprinter" series of commercial vehicles manufactured by Germany-based automotive company Mercedes-Benz, a subsidiary of Daimler AG.
- Unlike most civilian vehicles in Arma 3, both the right side door and the rear swing doors in the passenger compartment can be manually opened and closed by passengers.