The PO-30 Orca was the primary helicopter used by CSAT forces during their occupation of Altis. The surplus Orcas quickly found their way to the main commercial dealerships where they were repainted and sold on as civilian transport vehicles.
|Max Speed:||290 km/h|
The Orca sports decent manoeuvrability and speed considering its bigger size and light armouring making it a better transport than the MH-9 in terms of protection but sacrificing the ability to have 4 bench shooters. Its loud engine and rotors make it easily heard unlike the MH-9.
The Orca was CSATs answer to the MH-9, sacrificing benches for a fully enclosed cabin with light armour. Despite the added weight and size, the Orca still sports decent manoeuvrability and speed. CSAT also included countermeasure flares to defend itself against any inbound missile threats unlike the MH-9. The Orca also sported the ability to have two pylons added to the side of the aircraft allowing it to be fitted with various armaments, however these are not available anymore.
- Light armouring all around providing protection for systems and occupants
- 2 Countermeasure launchers
- Fitted with a much stronger winch allowing the following to be slingloaded:
- Despite its larger size and armouring it still sports decent manoeuvrability similar to the MH-9
- The Orca can carry a maximum of 10 people - 2 Crew and 8 Passengers
Upgrades can be bought from the Aerial Mod Shop. The Orca Supports:
- Transponder Upgrade
This vehicle is available to rent or purchase at various locations across the island.
Purchase and Rent
- White / Blue
- Digi Green
- Desert Digi
National Health Service
- The Orca appears to be based off the Ka-60 Kasatka manufactured by Kamov. Only 2 of these have ever been built.