Please note any compensation requests are carried out on a goodwill basis by our voluntary staff in due course. Their decisions are FINAL!
ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.
The Compensation Process
ACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Suffered a loss due to another player breaking a rule ( RDM / VDM / Hackers )
- Client Desync ( Example: Someone desynced into you)
- Server Issues ( Random Deaths / Glitching / Flying in the air / Random Explosions )
- Unannounced restarts
UNACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:
- User Error ( You accidentally pressed the wrong button / Purchased the wrong asset / Forgetting to sync data )
- Client Issues ( Your game crashed not due to a server error - This is your own responsibility )
- Being scammed within roleplay ( We cannot compensate you voluntarily giving out money )
REQUIREMENTS / THE REQUEST ITSELF
In the event of a compensation request due to death, we also require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:
- Short lead up to the death (Showcasing items you wish to be compensated for)
- Bleeding to death & re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revival)
Please provide a detailed itemised list (in the "Lost items and total value of compensation" section) of every item you are asking compensation for along with the item price.
Also, while not mandatory, if you can reference your Death ID in the request, which will make it easier and quicker for Staff to process it
After reading the above, you should now know if you are eligible to request compensation. If so, please follow the Compensation Request Form Link
If you are looking to be compensated for a rule break, in addition to a Compensation Request, please fill out a Report a Player form if you know the identity of the player
Once you have filled it out it will appear in the Compensation Request Forum so you can track its process
Please also be aware the Staff who review these requests are within their right to deny requests that have timed out. If you do not respond to a request within 24 hours, it can be denied due this. You made the request, it is your responsibility to keep track of it